Thursday, July 21, 2011

Catching Up

Alright, I know I'm quite behind.  I've got a really good reason that will be another post.  For now, a few pictures of what we've been up to.

Rocking Grandma's shades 

Doing "snaps" on the 4th of July

Enjoying Mom's chocolate chip cookies 

Loving the Centerville Parade 

Centerville Parade 

 We went to Red Butte Gardens to see the roses.  They were gorgeous.  And all Spencer wanted to do was play in the dirt.

Red Butte

Red Butte 

Trying on Dad's tie 

Enjoying his "pool" in our backyard 


Tickles from Dad

We did a weekend to Colorado, where Cory's sister lives.  Spencer had a blast with his cousins.

At the farm


Making Grandpa proud by driving the tractor 

He loves swings 

Swimming in the pool (another thing he loves)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

That little picture of Spencer in the chair is darling!! I can't believe how fast he is growing. He is an adorable little boy!!

Emily Hamilton said...

I love these pictures. I especially love the one of him giggling...too cute! Red Butte Gardens are gorgeous. You are making me homesick. I miss you!
Spencer is one darling little guy.

Stacy said...

Oh my goodness. He is the cutest thing ever!!!