Sunday, March 16, 2008

ABC Tagged

So I've been tagged again, but this one is different. It’s a Nutrition weekend for Cory, which means I have all day Saturday and all day Sunday to myself while he’s in class … and yeah, I am a bit bored (and oh so grateful for March Madness!) So here goes …

A- Attached or Single: Very happily attached!! I can’t imagine going back to being single!
B- Best Friend: Definitely Cory! But I still have some very close girlfriends, even though I don’t get to see them very often (or at all, really -- but I love you girls!)
C- Cake or Pie: Neither –- give me cookie dough or some cinnamon rolls.
D- Day of Choice: Saturday! I love Sundays also, but they signal that Monday is coming, so Saturday wins as my favorite day!
E- Essential Item: Chapstick and lotion … I could not live without these items. Seriously -- I think I am addicted.
F- Favorite Color: Red, yellow and orange
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Either one, as long as they are sour.
H- Hometown: Farmington, UT
I- Indulgences: Lately it’s been candy, which is weird since I normally don’t have a sweet tooth. And plenty of college hoops on TV -- what can I say? I LOVE March Madness!
J- January or July: Is this even a question? July all the way!!!
K- Kids: Not yet … ;)
L- Life is Incomplete Without: Cory, my family, and the Gospel (and Harry Potter!)
M- Marriage Date: August 18, 2004
N- Number of Siblings: 3 brothers, all younger
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples, but by a small margin. I love fruit, especially in season.
P- Phobias or Fears: It’s going to sound strange … but I am terrified of grasshoppers, dragon flies, and popping balloons.
Q- Quote(s): Go big or go home! (the Tate family motto)
R- Reason to Smile: Spring is coming ever closer … and summer isn’t way far away.
S- Season: Spring and summer (bring on the heat!) I like fall, too, but after it follows winter and you all know how I feel about winter!
T- Tag: I tag anyone who feels like answering (Muhlstein, Megan Jones -- this means you -- and anyone else who wants to)
U- Unknown fact about me: I secretly want to work for the CIA.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: This makes me look like a sadist, but I love meat! I would die if I tried to be a vegetarian … all I like is spinach and corn. :)
W- Worst Habit: Impatience (more like my worst personality trait)
X- rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds are good … and much safer than having lots of X-rays done.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Pizza, enchiladas, beef stroganoff, ice cream … I love food!
Z- Zodiac: Sagittarius

2 comments:

Harrop Family said...

Hey Sarah! NY eh? that's exciting. How long is chiropractic school? We are just finishing up law school in May and will be moving to Denver. I found your blog from Emily's blog. I'm way excited about blogging. I'm finding so many friends.
Hope you are doing well. Lots of love! ~Britnee

Lincoln and Alisia said...

I absolutely love cookie dough and cinnamon rolls too.