Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pumpkin walk

This weekend was another nutrition one for Cory, and it was also right in the middle of 2 weeks of midterms.

Nevertheless, we went out to dinner with friends and to a pumpkin walk. I had a great time! Volunteers had carved over 700 pumpkins and they lined the path of a park. Someone even carved a Harry Potter pumpkin! We went with Jonathan & Jaime and Carlos & Erica (along with Alena, pictured, and Jacob, their 2 kids) - friends from NYCC. It was a nice night, even if the boys all had to go to school and take a test the following morning. I also got to watch most of the Florida Gators vs. Kentucky Wildcats college football game, and I am happy to report that my Gators won!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'm so happy you have a blog! I've become addicted! I'll check back often, check ours out too!

Love, Brooke:)