Monday, June 25, 2012

Love Them







I was pretty nervous about having 2 kids.  2 seemed like a lot in comparison to 1 (I know all of you with 3+ are laughing at me).  But... I think I like it.  Sure, we have moments where I want to tear out my hair since they're both screaming at me.  But then moments when Spencer hugs Jordan, or kisses Jordan or shares his toys or favorite monkey blanket with Jordan make my heart melt.  And seeing Jordan smile and babble at Spencer does the same thing.  As much as I'd like Jordan to stay a baby forever, I am looking forward to them actually being able to play with each other.  When I was pregnant with Jordan (and whining a lot) a friend told me that the best "present" you can give your child is a sibling.  (Michelle, you're so wise!)  After surviving the first 3 months (always the hardest), I'm beginning to see that she's right.  I love them both soooo much.  I'm so blessed to have these 2 boys in my life.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am glad you are loving 2! Yes kids are always a challenge, but sooo worth it! And I am so flattered you think I am wise!

Emily Hamilton said...

I love this post. I agree completely. It's so true that the best gift is a sibling. Your boys are adorable!! I can't wait to meet Jordan and see the both of them together.