Monday, May 9, 2011

Easter, Gardens and Other Stuff

Well, no shocker -- I'm behind again. Instead of doing a few posts to catch up, this will be a long one. Kudos if you make it to the end :)

Mom, Spencer and I visited Red Butte Gardens in mid-April to see the thousands of dandelions. It was very pretty. And nice to get that first 'taste' for spring.

Red Butte Gardens

Red Butte Gardens

Red Butte Gardens

Red Butte Gardens - Spencer's favorite part was the river. Of course.

Dying Easter eggs

Licking the (chocolate frosting) beaters

Hunting eggs

Easter Sunday - thanks to my dad for taking such great photos

Easter Sunday

Cory & his mini-me

Easter Sunday

So handsome

Hunting eggs

Hunting eggs


We put him to work after Easter dinner, cleaning up (haha :)


Thanksgiving Point, Tulip Festival - gorgeous weather and gorgeous flowers














YEA for spring!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh fun!!! I love it! Somehow I didn't get that taste of spring that you did- I love all the Tulips.

Emily Hamilton said...

I love all those tulips! I'm so excited you get to experience Spring now and no more snow. I LOVE the Easter pictures of your family....GORGEOUS. They need to be framed.
Miss you guys! Excited to see you the first week of June.

Marie said...

Fun! I bet your mom is so happy to have you back in UT. Love the pictures!!

Recksieks said...

I love looking at your Spring pictures! So cute! I also LOVE your family picture taking for Easter!!! So fun!

Wendi said...

You do a much better job at taking pictures! Thanks for re-inspiring me. I love the Easter photos!