Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Independence!

Happy 4th of July everyone! Cory and I had a great holiday weekend! We saw old friends, a new (to us) part of New York, and watched fireworks over a bay off of Lake Ontario (lovely). There's nothing quite like fireworks over water. We also took in a free patriotic concert by the Syracuse Symphony Orchestra, and saw more fireworks. The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. I love summer, the heat, the water, patriotism, barbecues and fireworks. Happy birthday America!!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Me too!! The Fourth is one of my favorite Holidays. We also had a great weekend and saw Up. If you haven't seen it Sarah, you must!! We are long overdue for a nice chat. Let me know a good time for you- this week is a little packed for me, but we can work it out. I need my Sarah update!

MiriamR said...

I love the 4th too! I love the Parades, BBQ's get togethers and fireworks.

Matthew said...

Nice picture, guys! Are you copying our blog? Oh wait... we have fireworks on VIDEO! :) So beleive it or not we just got $200 tickets to UT for this next week, and we took them. Have fun with Brett and Erin! We're done traveling as of when we get back from UT,and hopefully our house will close, so we can get together nearly any weekend that you guys will be free!

Recksieks said...

I am so jelous...I wish we could come and see you too. It looks like you had a great time! Love you guys!