Wednesday, April 16, 2008

2008 Getting to Know You

Well, I have nothing to post since it's week 2 of finals for Cory. Danielle sent this to me by email and I thought it would work for a blog posting. So here goes nothing! (and no, I'm not tagging anyone, but feel free to do it, if you want - it's pretty fun)

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:10 – late start!

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds … or anything else that sparkles!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Seriously I have no idea … Enchanted at the dollar theater and before that … ?? … it’s been a while!!

4. What is your favorite TV show? CSI & Bones

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? If I had my way I would have French toast every morning … but it depends on how much time I have. Usually cereal or an omlette.

6. What is your middle name? Tate! (or Sue – depends on who you ask :)

7. What food do you dislike? Squash and peas

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? The soundtrack to Hairspray

9. What kind of car do you drive? A red Honda Civic

10. Favorite Sandwich? Turkey, spinach, swiss cheese and bacon! Yummy!

11. What characteristic do you despise? Is immorality a characteristic? Cause that's my answer.

12. Favorite item of clothing? Flip flops

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Oh sheesh, anywhere. I am currently really looking forward to Boston & Maine!

14. Favorite brand of clothing? Aah, I don’t care. Whatever fits. Is Kohl’s a brand?

15. Where would you retire to? Southern California!

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Birthdays when I was younger and we used to go downtown SLC and take horse-drawn carriage rides, and have cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate by the Church Office Building.

17. Favorite sport to watch? Ooh it’s a tie between football and basketball.

18. Farthest place you are sending this? Back to Utah, I guess

19. Person you expect to do it? I don't know, surprise me!

21. When is your birthday? December 20

22. Are you a morning person or a night person? Neither … I think I am getting old! :)

23. What is your shoe size? Last pair of shoes I bought were running sneakers and they are a 3 ½! I had to buy them in the kiddie section!

24. Pets? Nope

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Cory is done with finals!!!!!!!!!!! (not new but definitely exciting!!)

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A lawyer, architect, astronaut, CIA agent … the list is very long.

27. How are you today? Just peachy

28. What is your favorite candy? Sour gummy bears (or worms)

29. What is your favorite flower? Roses and lilacs

30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? April 29th – we’re headed down to DC!!!!

32. What is your full name? Sarah Tate Bingham

33. What are you listening to now? Nothing … people talking

34. What was the last thing you ate? Leftover homemade pizza for lunch!

35. Do you wish on stars? Totally – when I was younger.

36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Orange

37. How is the weather right now? Oh my gosh, it’s absolutely gorgeous!!

38. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Cory

39. Favorite soft drink? I love crème soda, wild cherry Pepsi … but I drink more water than anything else

40. Favorite restaurant? Oh where do I start! Wingers, Robintinos, anything Mexican, Friendly’s …

41. Hair color? Brown, same as it’s always been

42. What was your favorite toy as a child? My big wheel

43. Summer or winter? Summer all the way!!

44. Hugs or kisses? Both are wonderful

45 Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate – or a swirl of both flavors

46. Coffee or tea? neither

47. Do you want your friends to email you back? sure

48. When was the last time you cried? This morning – anniversary of the shootings at Virginia Tech makes me very sad.

49. What is under your bed? Dust, probably

50. What did you do last night? Went for a walk with Cory, made pizza together, watched American Idol and sewed a blanket.

51. What are you afraid of? Losing a loved one

52. Salty or sweet? Both – especially together! (hello Wendy’s fries in your Frosty!)

53. How many keys on your key ring? I had to look – 7

54. How many years at your current job? 1 ½

55. Favorite day of the week? Saturdays

56. How many towns have you lived in? Um, 5 I think (Farmington, Rexburg, Wuhan, Logan, Seneca Falls)

57. Do you make friends easily? Usually


1 comment:

Andrea said...

I like that one! I might have to do it- but it'll be after budgets are done. I loved New York at this time of year! That does make me jealous even of your bad winter. I love you Sarah!! Go Archuleta!!